usenet server system
- Dual Data Centers means you have the option to connect
to the system that gives you the best connectivity and speed, minimizing
the risk of
network problems or bottlenecks enroute. The dual systems also ensures
redundance, effectively eliminating downtime. The two systems are located
in US (Ashburn, VA), and central Europe (Amsterdam, NL).
- Our servers carries
almost all active newsgroups on the Usenet. The retention
for binaries is over 3000 days!!!
(See below) For text groups the retention is up to five years.
We currently offer Usenet Newsgroup accounts with unmetered
or accounts with a total download limit of 10 GB per
The system allows twenty or sixty simultaneous
connections, depending on plan. We also offer block download accounts of various
sizes via our sister site Usenet-News.net. There are no upload limits
on any account type, other than what is considered Abuse
and conditions. (Such as SPAM or Newsgroup flooding.)
- Complete Usenet Newsgroups Access -
Almost all active
- High speed - We use the latest technology, fastest
network providers, the best hardware available and dual data centers.
Our users enjoy fast
downloads from our high powered servers.
- Security - We don't log what you download, and you can access any of the servers using
SSL encryption to prevent your ISP or any third party from "sniffing" what
you do. Many others charge extra for SSL - we don't!
- Completion - We have peers all over the world, including
all of the world's largest usenet providers, to offer you a complete
bringing news faster that you can
no matter where in the world it was posted. Our Usenet Newsgroup article completion is 99.9%!
- Retention - Our flexible server system has an ever-growing
storage spool. The retention is now over 3000 DAYS. Header retention may yet be a few days lower, but full retention is available via via message-ID, using NZB files. Text groups
have up to three
years of retention.
- Reliability - We have redundant server systems connected
to several redundant backbones, ensuring near 100% uptime.
- Multiple connections - You can increase your download
speed by using multiple simultaneous threads. This can be done using
a multi-threading newsreader
such as Usenet Explorer or Newsleecher.
Up to 30 simultaneous threads for regular accounts, up to 60 for premium accounts.
- Instant access via Credit Card payment. Other payment
options also available.
||Sign Up now!
|*Please see our FAQ and Terms for
|What is Usenet?